Monday, November 5, 2012

“What will I do to graduate High School”



“What will I do to graduate High School”
Description: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\MEDIA\CAGCAT10\j0281904.wmfTo graduate high school I will take all my classes. I am currently taking honors. Taking advanced classes will take me to a UC. I just love learning. I will be part of the school committee. Take more than needed classes to graduate faster and by my senior year get some free periods, coming in or leaving early would be nice, like a present for doing the right.   . I can’t give up! High school is just the begging of my education. After I have done the right things I will go far and maybe even become the next president of United States of America. After all I’m going to pass high school with very high grades and other stuff that I need and extracurricular activities. I’ll prove to the people that don’t believe in me that I will pass high school and become something big in life. I will do well in the CASHEE and the CST. I will try my hardest in each of my classes and be staying after school if I need to just to raise my grade from a B to an A. I will study hard for each test that my teachers my attack me with and make my parents my proud of me. If I have t become a teacher’s pet in the 12th grade then so be it because I want a bright future ahead of me and not some dull future where I’ll be working at some burger shack or somewhere else. I and be active every day when I enter in class knowing the teacher will pick on me and making their  time worth it when they are teaching to the class.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!!
  
CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!

 
  





1.       BE smart
2.       Be nice
3.       Choose the right
4.       Have fun
5.       Do work
6.       And graduate from high schoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOES

SHOES